Silver, partially gilded. A flat, surrounded by narrow profile lines and chamfered rounded stand, rising high, with slight swinging, bell-shaped cup. Set off by double rows of ordered profile lines, a lip edge. The lower half of the wall is surrounded by a relief-plastically driven tongue frieze adorned with finely punched, alternating leaf decoration and crowned by stylized diamond-shaped leaves. Gilded inside. Engraved, tremolo stroke, inspection marks, and indistinct master mark, probably Matthäus II Baur (became a master around 1681), as well as a tax stamp for Paris (1687-1691). Weight approximately 45 g. Height 5.8 cm. Provenance: From the silver collection of Werner Hauger, Baden-Baden. See Selig 2007, No. 1776, BZ 0980; in addition, Vol. II from 1980, Fig. 376 (decor and form), as well as Rosenberg, Vol. IV, No. 6458. A small German Baroque parcel-gilt silver beaker, probably by Matthäus II Baur (master since around 1681). Gilt inside. Test, assay, and indistinct master's mark, French tax mark (1687-1691). German. Augsburg. 1685-1687.