Silver, partially gilded. Rising in a rounded, curved and encompassing narrow frieze, surrounded by a conical stand, swinging wide towards the edge, smooth corpus. Edged by narrow profile lines. Upper and lower parts framed by finely and masterfully engraved bandwork borders over delicately punched ground. Correspondingly designed, slightly curved lid with a high knob. Gilded inside. Created by the master Georg Lorenz Warnberger (became a master in 1714). Weight approximately 345 g. Height 20 cm. Provenance: From the silver collection of Werner Hauger, Baden-Baden. See Selig 2007, no. 1440, 2070; also in volume II of 1980, figures 1027, 1029, 1033 (form), 1034-1037 (decor). A large German Baroque parcel-gilt lidded silver bar cup by Georg Lorenz Warnberger (master since 1714). Gilt inside. Tested, assayed, and marked by the master. German. Augsburg. 1714-1719.