Henrik Hoffman, 1875 - 1939, founded his own factory for the production of pressed glass in Jablonec, expanding the family business of making buttons and costume jewelry started by his father, Franz Hoffman. Around 1899, Henrik Hoffman established a branch in Paris. At this time, the company was already producing small sculptures and vases, both from pressed and cast glass, placing orders at Joseph Riedl's factory in Northern Bohemia. At the beginning of the 20th century, Hoffman's son-in-law, Gunter Schlefgodt, started working at the enterprise. After his wife's death, he founded his own business, obtaining press molds from Hoffman. The development of the Hoffman-Schlefgodt enterprise was hindered by the start of World War II in 1939 and the death of Henrik Hoffman in the same year. The object in question is a glass item from the 1930s, marked "Hoffma," measuring 13.5 cm in width and 17 cm in height. It is made of glass and is in excellent condition.